Baumholder Army Health Clinic Services

Medical Records

Do you need a copy of your medical records?

  • To request records by email from Kleber Medical Records office, please download and complete DD Form 2870, which can be found at
  • To request copies of records for any family members over the age of 18, they will need to be present or the sponsor will need to bring a completed DA Form 4700 signed by the family member, a copy of their ID and the DA Form 2870.
  • If you are requesting your medical records to be sent PDF format with password protection, please provide a legible email address on the DD Form 2870. If you are requesting CD, please provide a good contact number.


  • If you are PCSing, please bring one copy of your orders.
  • If you are leaving the military (ETS, Chapter, Retirement), please request copies at least four weeks in advance.

Contact Us


Bldg. 8741, Room 102, 55774 Baumholder




All clinical services are available, Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Closed for all federal holidays and limited access on training holidays. Please note, training is conducted on Thursday mornings and the clinic provides limited access until 1 p.m.
Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.