Baumholder Army Health Clinic Services

Patient Administration (PAD)

Do you need a copy of your medical records?

If you are PCSing, please bring one copy of your orders.
If you are leaving the military (ETS, Chapter, Retirement), please request copies at least four weeks in advance.

To request copies of records for your spouse, your spouse needs to be present or you will need to bring a completed authorization form to present at time of pick up.

Contact Us


Building 8741, Room 103


Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed for all federal holidays and limited access on training holidays.

Training is conducted on Thursday mornings and the section provides limited access until 1 p.m.
Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.