Patient Administration Division
Scope of service:
- Record Requests
- Medical TDY / LRMC Shuttle
- Third Party Collections (TPC)/Other Health Insurance (OHI) Updates
Patients should utilize TRICARE Online
) for Immunizations and Laboratory Results.
* All personnel can register for a Tricare Online Account (even if you do not have Tricare insurance).
Patients needing a copy of their Medical Records for Retirement, Legal/Insurance, and Continuity of Care on the Civilian Network may submit DD Form 2870
- Submit DD Form 2870 with a copy of the front and back of the requestor's Driver’s License (to verify signature) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt, we will acknowledge receipt of your request via email. Normal processing time is 30 working days or less. The records will be sent to the email address provided, it will be by DOD Safe as a PDF with password protection. A separate email with the password will be sent to you so you may access your records.
Patients who are referred to a facility greater than 100 miles may be eligible for reimbursement. A Statement of Competent Medical Authority for Medical Travel will completed by the Referring Provider.
Statement of Competent Medical Authority for Medical Travel – Service Member (SM)
Statement of Competent Medical Authority for Medical Travel – Family Member (FM)
This form will be processed by PAD and the patient will receive a Memorandum of Record for input into the Defense travel system (DTS).
The medical shuttle is available for patients with a referral to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center and/or adjacent facilities within Germany. Patients must see the Patient Administration Division (PAD) to coordinate travel and receive the completed Competent Medical Authority (CMA) packet discussed above.
Individuals not on medical status may also utilize the medical shuttle at space available (SPACE-A). No reservation is need. Priority will be given to patients on medical temporary duty status.
The medical shuttle departs Vicenza to Germany with stops at Ramstein, and LRMC every Tuesday
. The pickup time is 0645 hours at the Health Center parking lot with the bus leaving promptly at 0700 hours.
The medical shuttle returns from Germany to Vicenza every Wednesday
. The pickup time from Ramstein (Gate 1) is 0900-0915, and at LRMC Emergency Room is 0945-1000 hours.
Duration of travel is approximately 10 hours with two stops at Austria (McDonalds) and Germany (Gas station).
Individuals utilizing the LRMC medical shuttle will park on the Caserma Ederle west wall road adjacent to the Italy Health Clinic (along the green fence line).