Soldier Medical Readiness Clinic
Welcome to the Wiesbaden Soldier Medical Readiness Center (SMRC). Thank you for your investment in ensuring your personal medical readiness. Check your medical readiness regularly at the MEDPROS Medical Readiness Portal.
Please feel free to contact us for any medical readiness questions.
PHA (Periodic Health Assessment)
A required annual comprehensive medical assessment with your Primary Care Manager
To schedule a PHA:
- Complete the online portion of the PHA at - https://rc.mods.army.mil/MHA/
- Call DSN 590-1308 or CIV 06371-9464-1308
- Walk in to the SMRC Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
(Initial Entry, Chapter/ETS/Retirement, OCS/WOCS, Flight, Airborne, SF/SERE/HALO/Diving, Ranger)
- To initiate a packet and schedule an appointment:
- To obtain a physical, you must have one of the following:
- Orders requiring a physical exam (ETS, Retirement, TDY, Deployment, Etc.)
- A memorandum requesting a specific physical exam signed by Commander or 1SG
- Complete DD Form 2807-1 (All physical exams except Green to Gold or West Point)
- Come to the SMRC in person to begin physical processing and scheduling
Make an appointment with the Wiesbaden Army Dental Clinic on the main floor of Building 1040.
SMRC can do vision screening and MEDPROS update. For all other vision health needs call Central
Appointments and schedule an appointment with the Wiesbaden Optometry Clinic.
Appointment only, Tuesday - Thursday 1 p.m. - 3:20 p.m. in Building 1517
- Building 1517 is located behind the chapel on Clay Kaserne.