WAHC utilizes digital radiographic imaging to provide general diagnostic radiology to the community. WAHC providers consult with licensed Radiologists located in Landstuhl Regional Medical Center to interpret radiographic images to assist in medical diagnosis.
Digital Radiographic Imaging to include but not limited to:
- Soft Tissue
Diagnostic imaging Offered at LRMC per appointment includes (not available at WAHC)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedic Imaging
- Computed Tomography (CT scan)
Preparation for Radiographic Exam
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with no accessories detached or attached.
- Remove all metal to include piercings.
- Please wear shorts for lower extremity radiographs.
- Advise the technologist if you suspect you are pregnant.