Walk-In Contraceptive Care
Get all your contraceptive care in one place at the Grafenwoehr Women’s Health Clinic.
Walk-in Contraceptive Services are a resource within a military hospital or clinic where patients can get comprehensive contraceptive care in a single visit. This is a place where you can discuss your reproductive questions, goals, and challenges, and your contraception needs with a medical provider. Together you can decide on your reproductive needs. This service is designed as a convenient single visit to reduce referrals and multiple appointments.
The goal of Walk-in Contraceptive Services is to support the overall wellbeing of the force and optimize warrior readiness and pregnancy planning. Walk-in Contraceptive Services include the provision of full scope, contraception related care for all active-duty service members and for eligible beneficiaries.
- General Contraceptive Counseling
- Birth Control Pills, Patch, Ring
- Depo Provera
- IUD placement & Removals
- Nexplanon Insertion & Removals
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
How it Works
Family Health Clinic: First Come, First Served! Waiting times may vary, 6 available slots offered per day.
• Health.mil Women's Health, https://health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Womens-Health
Comprehensive information and resources related to women’s and gender-specific care including cardiovascular, mental health, musculoskeletal injuries and reproductive health care.
• Contraceptive Care Questions & Answers, https://health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Womens-Health/Questions-Answers/Contraceptive-Care-QnA
Information about the full range of contraception methods, and TRICARE benefits for contraceptive services.
• Reproductive Health Questions & Answers, https://health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Womens-Health/Questions-Answers/Reproductive-Health-QA
Information about medical care, leave and travel, contraceptives, special considerations, and other assistance.
• Defense.gov - Taking Care of Our People, https://www.defense.gov/Spotlights/Taking-Care-of-Our-People
Updated policies and memos on reproductive health care.