Testing is recommended with onset of symptoms, to include but not limited to: fever, cough, nasal congestion.
- USAHC-V Walk-in testing is available Monday - Friday, 10:30 - 11: 30 a.m. Check in at Primary Care Desk #1.
- While at-home antigen tests are authorized and reliable, their results will not be added to your medical record.
- At-home antigen tests may be purchased from a Farmacia and are pending arrival to the USAHC-V Pharmacy.
- Beginning Sept. 25, 2023, you may request four free home tests per person from COVID.gov.
COVID Guidelines: Positive & Close Contact
- COVID19 POSITIVE: Isolate for five days AND wear an FPP2 or surgical mask until day 10.
- Day 0 = symptom onset or positive test day. Day 1 = first full day after symptom onset or positive test.
- There is no “test out” of the five days of isolation.
- Negative test is not required for release from isolation.
- During Isolation you should not leave your residence or receive visitors.
- CLOSE CONTACT WITHOUT SYMPTOMS: Recommend use of FFP2 or surgical mask for 10 days after exposure.
- Day 0 is the last day of exposure to a person who has tested positive. Day 1 is the first full day after exposure.
- Testing day 6 is recommended. **Home Testing Kits are Pending Arrival**
The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are currently available to all U.S. citizens and residents. Visit the CDC website for more information.
Concerns about the vaccine?
Speak with a Vaccine Expert.
You may contact the DHA-Immunization Healthcare Support Center at 877-GET-VACC (877-438-8222) option 1, or Defense Switched Network (DSN) 761-4245, option 1, if you have questions about the vaccines or about an adverse event following vaccination.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the CDC Website
for up to date COVID-19 information
**PENDING ARRIVAL** COVID Vaccinations **PENDING ARRIVAL**
Ages 5 years and older: One dose of the 2023-2024 COVID-9 vaccine formula is recommended.
Ages 6 months to 4 years: One or two doses of the 2023-2024 COVID19-vaccine formula is recommended depending on the number of prior doses.