Emergency Announcement - click for more information!

USAHC Hohenfels

Medical Records

For  a copy of your records, please allow 30 working days from inquiry for processing and reconcillation.

Things to remember!

  1. Please bring your I.D. Card.
  2. If ETS/PCS bring a copy of your orders.
  3. If ETSing your records will be sent to the VA for benefits/continuing care. You do not have to hand carry them there, however a copy can be made.
  4. Records regarding Social Work Services and Behavioral Health cannot be copied, and must be referenced to the SWS provider or representative.


Contact Us


Bldg. 51, Room 202

DSN Phone:


CIV Phone:



Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed on weekends, Federal holidays and from noon to 4:30 p.m. the first and third Thursday of the month for staff training.

Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.