Kaiserslautern Army Health Clinic Services

Patient Administration and Records

Do you need a copy of your medical records?

To request records by email from Kleber Medical Records office, please download and complete DD Form 2870, which can be found at www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/forms/dd/dd2870.pdf.

To request copies of records for any family members over the age of 18, the family member will need to be present or the sponsor may bring a completed DA Form 2870 signed by the family member and a copy of their ID.

To pick up requested medical records for a family members over the age of 18, the recipient must bring valid specific power of attorney for medical documentation. Records may also be emailed to the recipient.

If you are requesting your medical records to be sent PDF format with password protection, please provide a legible email address on the DD Form 2870.


If you are PCSing, please bring one copy of your orders.
If you are leaving the military (ETS, Chapter, Retirement), please request copies at least four weeks in advance.

Contact Us


Bldg. 3287







Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Open on USAREUR Training Holiday

* KAHC is closed from 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. for training every first Tuesday and third Friday of the month 

Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.