Flu Vaccine Update (Jan. 19, 2021)
We have received our shipment of flu vaccines. Information about specific event dates, times and locations will be advertised on the Health Clinic and USAG-W Garrison’s Facebook Page and through local community channels.
*Service Members receive immunizations at SMRC, Bldg. 1541*
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- PPD placement
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encphealitis
- Patients must remain 15 min after their shots to be monitored for an adverse reaction to the immunization.
- Travel vaccines require a prescription from the primary care provider.
- A current Well-Baby exam is required for childhood vaccines.
- The Immunizations / Allergy clinic provides required vaccines for well-baby, childhood and routine adult vaccines in accordance with DOD and CDC guidelines.
- PPD’s are not placed on Thursdays or on Fridays before a Monday Holiday, or after noon if there is a 96-hour liberty.
- Seasonal Influenza: The clinic normally conducts large-scale community flu shot campaigns from Oct. – Dec. These events are advertised annually and are the primary location for beneficiaries to receive their flu vaccine. (see above note on flu vaccines)