Exceptional Family Member Program
- Log into Enterprise-EFMP and initiate your packet. Complete this information to the best of your ability and knowledge. The EFMP office is unable to initiate packets on behalf of a soldier or family member.
- EFMP Coordinator will review each packet within 10 business days to ensure accuracy and completeness. You may be contacted at this point to schedule a physical exam or to provide additional documentation for reported medical problems. Your packet cannot move forward until you complete all requests. If you do not hear back after 10 business days regarding the status of your packet, please reach out via email for an update.
- Once your packet has been reviewed, you will be scheduled for a virtual screening with one of our EFMP Clinicians.
- If enrollment or update of EFMP status is warranted, you will be scheduled a second virtual appointment.
- Once the packet has been submitted, it will be reviewed by a secondary clinician for accuracy and completeness.
- After secondary approval, the EFMP packet will be submitted to the gaining unit. Review and decision may take 30 days from submission.
- The gaining unit’s EFMP Program provides the determination as to whether a family member will receive adequate care in the requested location. You may submit for a reconsideration, but this may require a six month wait period depending on the diagnosis in question.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to the email address listed above. There are also additional EFMP resources available at the Ederle Army Community Center.