Educational and Developmental Intervention Services
Educational and Developmental Intervention Services (EDIS) provides services to support families of children, birth to 36 months, with developmental delays, disabilities, or special learning needs. EDIS delivers Early Intervention Services to eligible infants and toddlers and their families.
- Developmental screenings assist you with determining if your child is meeting his/her developmental milestones.
- Developmental evaluations to determine if your child has delays in development and is eligible for early intervention services from EDIS.
- Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) for eligible children to identify your goals and needs with regard to your child’s development.
- Early Intervention Services to support you with reaching the goals you have for your child and family.
- Transition assistance helps you and your child move on to another program as he/she turns three years of age. Or to help you access services at your next duty location.