Armed Forces Wellness Center
Armed Forces Wellness Centers (AFWC) provide holistic programs and evidence-based services that improve individual and unit readiness by utilizing advanced testing technology and providing immediate feedback to improve health outcomes delivered by highly trained health & human performance professionals.
Scope of Service:
- Body Composition – Using the Bod Pod we will determine your body’s ratio of fat mass and fat free mass. This ultimately will tell you your body fat percentage and help you thoroughly track progress.
- Metabolic Testing - Measures your resting metabolic rate, which is the number of calories burned while at rest during one day. This is used to estimate how many calories you need to eat in order to lose, maintain or gain lean weight.
- Fitness Assessments – Sub VO2 Testing to assess cardiovascular fitness, strength measures and flexibility measurement. Review of results and fitness plans tailored to achieve personal goals.
- Stress Management - Biofeedback Software that will teach stress reduction techniques and monitor heart rhythm.
- Wellness Coaching: Our professional wellness staff practices wellness coaching with each client in order to come up with a personalized plan specific to you. We will work with you continuously through follow-up appointments in order to create long term changes in your lifestyle habits.
- Educational Classes
- Upping Your Metabolism
- Fueling for Health
- Stress Management
- Performance Optimization
- Meals in Minutes
- Healthy Sleep Habits
- Unit Assessments
All military ID Card holders can use the Wellness Center. Unfortunately, Local Nationals are not authorized to use the Wellness Center currently.
How to schedule an appointment:
All AFWC services are self-refer—give us a call to schedule!
Clinic specific information:
All services offered are free.